I’m all about beauty… and beauty tools!
In this week’s video, I am sharing with you guys some of the ones I have been playing with in the last few weeks.
It is an at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
At the same time, it stimulates skin, promoting blood circulation, accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The customizable suction strength lets you alternate based on your comfort level while the smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
It is a skin exfoliation tool that uses ultrasound technology to deep clean creating healthier, more youthful skin.
Level sound wave technology is used to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, combating puffiness and swelling and improving skincare product penetration.
Ultrasonic skin scrubbers also use ultrasound waves to speed up the natural exfoliation process, loosening and removing this oil, dirt, and other cellular debris from the pores on the surface of the skin.
- Improves the appearance of Acne
- Removes Blackheads
- Diminishes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Improves Collagen and Firms and Tightens
- Allows for Deeper Penetration of Skin Care Products
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks. Also good for sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, and uneven skin tone. NOT RECOMMENDED TO DO VERY OFTEN. 1-2 TIMES PER WEEK IS FINE. 0.5mm -1.0mm is the most recommended size.
- acne scars
- age spots (also called “sun spots”)
- fine lines and wrinkles
- large pores
- other types of scars
- reduced skin elasticity
- uneven skin tone
A facial steamer is a small appliance that sprays a warm, fine mist of steam onto your face and neck. It’s the high-tech version of holding your face over a bowl of hot water.
- Deep Cleaning/ pore cleansing– Facial steamers penetrate below the surface of your skin to draw out buildup that can’t be removed by regular, surface cleansers. The heat softens skin to remove impurities, dirt, and bacteria without the use of any harsh chemicals.
- Firmer-looking skin – The heat from the steam increases blood flow to your face and neck which promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
- Acne prevention – Steaming makes it easier to wipe away hardened dirt and oil trapped in your pores. This deep cleanse keeps blackheads and other types of acne at bay.
- Beautifully-hydrated skin – After a facial steamer routine, your skin is prepared for maximizing the hydration power of your serum or moisturizer.
- Less stress – A steamer is a great opportunity to induce a relaxation response and relieve feelings of stress and anxiety. Sit back and relax into a 15-minute self-care
The silicone brush is quite soft and comfortable to use. Quickly remove facial dirt, makeup residues, blackheads, help with reducing oil and clogged pores, makes skin brighter and smoother.
Colder-than-room temperature environment may extend the shelf life of some skincare formulas. Other proposed benefits include deeper penetration of skincare, and increased ability of skincare to soothe and calm inflamed skin.
Exfoliates and provides the moisture to the lips so that they stay nourished and plump. Helps remove the dead tissues out of the skin of lips and makes them more soft and smooth.