The face is the first thing people see.
It was one of my biggest insecurities, not the way I looked but my skin. Who doesn’t want clear and healthy porcelain skin?
I suffered from heat bumps for years. There was no way of getting rid of them, especially since I worked out every day. The sweat would just build up under my skin and would create little tiny bumps that you weren’t able to even pop.
I did have the occasional pimple here and there, but for the most part it would just get bad once a month. And when I would mess with them, I would stay with the scar, so that was another dilemma.
I kept looking for different products to try, different techniques and facials to do but nothing was helping.
Towards the end of 2018, I found two new products and gave it a try. Let’s just say….. my prayers were answered.
Check out how I was able to clear my skin and get rid of texture irregularities (there are before & after pics):
FYI this is not a sponsored post… would be nice… but it isn’t lol.
Vitamin C benefits:
- Promotes collagen production
- Speeds up healing
- Reduced skin discoloration/ hyperpigmentation
- Improves hydration & moisture
- Creates brighter and healthier skin
- Reduces inflammation
Derma Roller benefits:
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps produce more collagen
- Improves and helps fade out scars
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation (Micro-needling helps reduce it by shedding the top layer of the skin and produce normal melanocyte.)
- Helps reduce Acne
thanks for sharing these information. Nice blog indeed