This one goes out to my fellow aspiring reporters.
I get asked a lot to do videos about my job and being a reporter… so I thought it was finally time to put something helpful out there.
Also, I realized there’s not much helpful content out there on the matter.
Below are a few things I’ll be reviewing.
- How hard it is to get into the field
- Not glamorous
- Very dangerous.. life in danger/ working solo
- Always working .. not much vacay
- Journalists are Poor
- Reputation off duty
- Do your research.. like the area and coworkers and management
- Don’t compare yourself to others.. be persistent.. know your self worth
- Work smarter not harder
- Positivity is the key.
Hope you guys found this video helpful! If you have any video ideas, feel free to drop in the comments.